Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hate to Say I Told You So, But ...


Okay, maybe I don't hate it all that much. But I did say it. What is the date of today? (I was close, and it ain't over yet ...) And Bush just announced what? Here it is again:


There’s another significant aspect forming now, too, one that becomes complete much sooner, and is even more difficult to deal with. This one includes Mars, too. It’s about to form a conjunction with Pluto. A conjunction means they are 0 degrees apart. If Pluto could be seen with the naked eye, they would appear to be in a straight line with each other … you know the line – the shortest distance between two points. Depending on where in the world you live, this is going to take place on the 12th or 13th of this month.


Mars is the penis planet. It represents everything we think of as being in a man’s domain – ego energy, action, ambition, sex, sports, competition, assertiveness, anger, war, weapons, tools, bloodshed, cuts, and burns. Yes, of course, women experience these things, too. Everyone has Mars energy.


Pluto is the planet of the soul, but it’s also the planet of power, and I’m not talking AA batteries here. It’s atomic, volcanic, and violent. When the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima, Mars and Pluto were in a square aspect with each other. When the Columbia exploded, Mars and Pluto were conjunct. When the Titanic left port on her maiden voyage, Mars and Pluto were conjunct (I know what you’re wondering. What about the World Trade Center? Mars had very recently passed the conjunction to Pluto. Saturn – loss and grief - was in aspect with Pluto for that one). There are many more examples of disasters that have occurred while Mars and Pluto were in aspect to each other, but I’m not trying to predict disasters here. I’m trying to explain what it means to Average Joe.


There are going to be a lot of ego conflicts under this aspect, not only emanating from us, but attracting others of like mind. There will be major power struggles. It’s a very ambitious aspect. It’s relentless, remorseless, vengeful, vindictive, brutal, sadistic, cutthroat, cruel, cold-blooded and merciless. It’s ego energy taken to extremes. We want to have power over others. Problem is, they want to have power over us, too. Some of us are just not aggressive by nature (you Libra people know who you are), but even you might be surprised how much you enjoy having and wielding power under this aspect. It’s okay to have power. It’s not okay to abuse it. There’s nothing altruistic about the influence of these planets. It’s used for selfish gain, pure and simple. Of course, not everyone can have the upper hand. Some people are going to win, and some are going to lose. The best we can hope for if we find ourselves in a power struggle is to try to convince our opponents that we’re working toward the same goal. It’s also a really good idea to stay away from the local Shop & Rob, and avoid Voodoo Village during this time.

The aspect does have advantages. It’s great if you have some heavy construction work needing to be done, yanno, like if you need to tear down a structure the size of the Great Wall of China or something. We’ll be able to work very hard toward our goals, and accomplish difficult tasks, or we can wreak total havoc if we don’t think about these energies while we’re doing it. Good luck. I hope we all come out of it unscathed.


Sapiens dominabitur astris ~ A wise man is ruled by the stars.

P. S. Thanks to Bush, I've thought of a cliche that helps describe this aspect: Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.


Update: Sunday, January 14, it's reported that tonight "60 Minutes" will air an interview in which Bush says he has the authority to send troops to Iraq, no matter what Congress wants.

"I fully understand they could try to stop me from doing it. But I've made my decision. And we're going forward."


11 comments:

  1. You called that one, for sure. Something ought to be done about penis planets and their voodoo influence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It still kills me that Pluto has all of that power, and isn't a "real planet" anymore, just a dwarf planet. Which reminds me... *Runs off to do some research*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary Monster4:50 PM

    Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    Hmmmm.
    It just might be that those who have gained the power were already corrupted, power was just a tool to propagte said corruption.

    P.S. The game is still afoot...
    The brass ring awaits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting him out of office can't happen soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And when I think of Bush, I think of one part of the male anatomy, but saying it outloud amongst polite company isn't ladylike! Heheeh, as if!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do my best, SJ.

    VAW, it makes no difference what scientists call it. It still has the same effect. How did your research go?

    I'm sure you're right about that, Scary Monster.

    You're a lady after my own heart, Juju. Funny, though, you're thinking of the male anatomy, and with a name like Bush, I'm thinking the other direction - that big pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOl! I think you're right on there Southern!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think someone should write a book and call it: Attack of the Penis Planet.

    I bet it'd get made into a Hollywood movie.

    Has anyone pointed out to Bush and friends that people who go overboard with ego, guns, etc. are usually overcompensating for...you know?

    Maybe it should come from Laura...she seems like she'd handle that more, uuuuh, delicately?

    ReplyDelete
  9. SW - The research went: I couldn't remember if they really down-graded it (pluto) or just made it part of a subset. Turns out that the "official term" is "dwarf planet," but that is not a subclassification of "planet" (like Gaseous Giant).

    ReplyDelete
  10. You wanted to say it, Juju. I know you did.

    Personally Amy, I think she should bite it off and spit it back at him.

    VAW - if I call you a dwarf, does it change you in any way?

    ReplyDelete
  11. SW - No, but it would give me an excuse to run out and get that battle axe.

    By the way, I am not argueing about your use of the word planet. It was just something I've been meaning to look up. (And I think it is stupid to classify it as a dwarf planet and it not be classified as a planet. That is like saying honey bee isn't a subclassification of bee.)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and appreciated, but spam and phishing are not. Comments containing links will not be approved.