Friday, April 20, 2007

Calling All Virgos - Codex Alimentarius


You don’t have to be a Virgo to care about this issue, of course, but Virgos, and other people with a lot of Virgo influence in their charts, tend to be health conscious kind of people. If any of you are proponents of organic foods, herb supplements, live with life threatening disease, fear the pesticides we ingest everyday, don’t trust the big drug companies that have our politicians in their back pockets, or the wisdom of our government, this is for you.

Misty brought this to my attention. It’s important to her, so I took the time to listen. In light of the food poisoning that recently killed many of our pets, I think we should pay attention here if we don’t want the same thing happening to us, to our children, or our grandchildren.

This is a video of a speech given by Dr. Rima Laibow on the subject of Codex Alimentarius. It does take 40 uninterrupted minutes of your time, and I know that’s a lot to some of you. It’s your choice to be informed, or not to be. I’m not asking you to follow along blindly – I’m asking you NOT TO. Ask questions, dig deeper, check it out for yourself. Vote your conscious, as they say.

I know. This is not a fun post. It won't make you laugh. It's not what you came looking for. But it is important to your future.

Should you decide to invest your time, click HERE. If for some reason the link becomes broken, here’s the URL:
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:47 PM

    i have found two brand new black kittens with a little white on them. They won't be ready for 5 to 6 weeks as they were born last night in a friends rocker on her front porch. Let me know if you are interested. There are two female black cats who are gentle as can be bu they are a bit older. Writeortalk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi WriteorTalk. Thanks for thinking of me. Those kittens sound adorable. I suppose I should have informed everyone that I've already put dibs on a solid black (hopefully male) kitten born April 12. Unfortunately, the same circumstances that have kept me from commenting even on my own blog recently may also keep me from adopting the little fellow. I hope not, but it's something I have to play by ear, and wait to figure out.

    Best wishes to mama cat and her babies. With you as auntie, I'm sure they'll find great homes.

    As long as I'm on the subject, I'd like to let everyone know that the cats who I think live behind me and disappeared after the thunderstorm have reappeared, and all are fine. And hungry, as usual.

    Now I must go again, as I just heard glass shattering in my kitchen. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the good piece of information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH! I hope you get the baby kitty. I'll be thinking good baby vibe thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This isn't the only thing the pharmaceutical guys are up to. New Scientist has reported how they pressure doctors into lowering the threshold for things like attention-deficit disorder, bipolar disorder and depression, so more people become eligible for their drugs.

    Most of the people on drugs these days don't need them at all. Many of the ailments being treated will get better if you just leave them alone and rest.

    As for me, my headache has to reach the jackhammer level before I reach for the aspirin. I've never been one to take any kind of medication.

    I'm sure it's all bad for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SW, hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting distinctions about the Napoleanic Code used by Codex vs. our common law. I've always taken commonlaw rights for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completely missed Saucy. Hey, dude. I suppose it doesn't hurt for people around the world to understand what's going on.

    CD, new post on that subject coming up.

    Rom, I knew you're an Aries. Guess I forgot. Aries (or people with a lot of Aries in their chart) tend to suffer more headaches than any other sign. Aries rules the head.

    Thank you, Steve. You've proven to be a good friend to me.

    Darn you, Little Bird. I had to go back and watch it again to recall what you were referencing. I even used to live in New Orleans which still has some Napoleanic Codes (and there are some odd ones). For those of you who did not watch the video, in common law, anything not forbidden is permitted. By Napoleanic Code, it's the opposite: anything not permitted is forbidden.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and appreciated, but spam and phishing are not. Comments containing links will not be approved.