Tuesday, June 01, 2010

LOST CAT / STOLEN CAT / please help!

My cat was almost certainly taken by the little fuck across the street as revenge. She disappeared from my front yard on Saturday morning, May 29, around 5 a.m. Vanished in less than five minutes. That guy was the only person around and he was acting very suspiciously. Later that night, he unloaded an animal cage from the back of his truck. He could have taken her anywhere, but not too far, I hope.

PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY CAT! Send a link to this blog to everyone you know in the Memphis / Southaven /North Mississippi area. Someone has to have seen something.




For future reference, for anyone who loses a pet and considers using Lostyourdog or Lostyourcat at http://lostyourdog.weebly.com/, please check for reviews. I tried to purchase the $75 package, but when I went to check out, it tried to charge me $100. I called them but got voicemail, and no one has ever returned the call. Just be careful there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated, but spam and phishing are not. Comments containing links will not be approved.