Sunday, December 31, 2017

Educate Yourself for the Sake of Your Pet


I hate being the bearer of bad news but the prognosis for your surviving pet isn't good. You are now the caregiver for a very ill patient. You need to educate yourself on what your pet needs from you now. I'm sorry I don't have dogs, so you'll have to scout that information on your own.
Click here to go to the best site I've found about chronic renal failure in cats.

Click here to go to a site that is all the recall help you need in one place.

Click here to go to the support group for all who have lost a pet.

Click here to add your pet to a register identifying geographic clusters of deaths.

BEWARE OF WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO FEED YOUR PET NOW! Hill is manufactured by Menu Foods, and so is the Wellness brand.
Menu Foods recall class action menu foods recall class action
menu foods recall class action menu foods recall class action menu foods recall class action

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the helpful info and listings, Lesia. How's Sneezy doing today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, SJ. She's not well. Thank you for caring.

    I'm sad to say I'm finding out how quickly people turn on each other during a tragedy. I want to thank those of you who have continued to read and comment here and have proven yourselves to be loyal friends. I hope you know that I'll be around to visit you as soon as I'm able. I will not forget your kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesia,

    Sorry to hear Sneezy isn't doing well. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I do hope the lawsuit proves beneficial to you financially although it will never replace the companions you have lost, but hopefully your friends will be there to help you through this tragic time. Please take care of yourself too because you are no good to helping Sneezy get better if you are at a low point either. You have to be strong. I know it is hard, but you are a strong person (I can sense this from your postings and all) and you will survive all this tragedy.

    Please keep us posted and whatever we can do to help ease the pain, we will try - E :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and appreciated, but spam and phishing are not. Comments containing links will not be approved.