Sunday, December 31, 2017

MENU FOODS CLASS ACTION SUIT

This is the most recent information I have - letters from the attorneys:
Thank you very much for posting. I apologize for being brief in this email but we in the midst of preparing to file a nationwide class action suit in federal court today. Please let us know if you would like to be included as one of the named plaintiffs. If you do we will need information including your pet’s name, breed, symptoms, treatment and evidence re: purchase and consumption of the tainted food.
Michael David Myers
Myers & Company, p.l.l.c.
1809 Seventh Avenue, Suite 700
Seattle, Washington 98101
Telephone (206) 398-1188, ext. 101
E-Fax (206) 400-1112

That mail was followed by this one:

Good afternoon,
If you are receiving this email, you have a pet or pets who have been affected by the contaminated pet food that was recently recalled. You have also posted a comment about the loss of or injury to your beloved pet(s) on the blog of an attorney who is a member of the InjuryBoard.com network.
InjuryBoard.com cannot guarantee that blog comments will be read by attorneys, so I would like to ask you to please take a moment and fill out the appropriate contact form located on the right side of the blog on which you commented - most likely here:
or here:
You may also be sure your inquiry is routed properly by clicking the general contact form here:
As a pet lover myself, I would like to express my sincerest condolences during this difficult time and thank you for taking a moment to use the proper form to contact an attorney for a free consultation and protect your legal rights.
Regards,
Angus Hinson
InjuryBoard.com

BE SURE TO SEE UPDATE POSTED MARCH 23.
MENU FOODS CLASS ACTION MENU FOODS CLASS ACTION MENU FOODS CLASS ACTION MENU FOODS CLASS ACTION MENU FOODS CLASS ACTION MENU FOODS CLASS ACTION MENU FOODS CLASS ACTION MENU FOODS CLASS ACTION MENU FOODS




7 comments:

  1. Leesia,

    I do hope you get some retribution for all your heartache. Those poor animals. I read part of the article - but oh it breaks my heart to hear things like this. Cruelty to animals leads to cruelty to people. Let's hope this class action suit helps; you will never get your Catfish back and Sneezy will never be the same but you should get some comfort. Your heart will heal in time but you do have to take some time to grieve (things are happening so quickly you haven't had that time yet, and when you do, please take it) - wishes to you and yours - fingers crossed Sneezy heals - E :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elysabeth, there's not enough money in the world to make me feel better about this. I do want to see that company, and the people who run it, get what they deserve, though. I do want to see all the people who are out thousands of dollars and suffering in other ways because of it, be compensated. I want to see all the animals who will need special care the rest of their lives get it without their families having to worry about where the money is going to come from. Sneezy will never heal. The damage is permanent, just like Catfish's death is permanent. I hope whomever will ultimately decide the case will realize our pets are MEMBERS OF OUR FAMILY. I'm no less angry than I would be if this had been done to my CHILD (if I had children, of course).

    That said, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep us posted on this. I will let my daughter know about the litigation incase some of their clinic wish to pursue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:42 AM

    The fact that Menu Foods could get away with poisoning our beloved pets is atrocious. There is already a class action lawsuit underway, but here's your chance to contact the CEO of the Menu Foods yourself. Spread the word!

    Paul Henderson
    President & CEO
    Menu Foods GenPar Limited
    8 Falconer Dr.
    Mississauga, ON L5M 2C1
    Canada
    Tel.: 905-826-3870
    Fax: 905-826-8102

    Here's his HOME ADDRESS and phone number (which will probably be disconnected real soon):

    Paul K Henderson
    56 Willett Cr
    Richmond Hill, ON L4C 7V9
    (905) 737-2345

    This guy deserves all the complaints he can get, and then some, for endangering the lives of so many of our pets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please do, Roxan. Everyone who lost a pet, or now have a pet that will be sick the rest of its life deserves the chance to join the suit if they want to.

    Anonymous, that's a great gift you've provided to all the people who I'm sure have plenty to say to the man. At this particular moment, I'm torn. I go off half-cocked too often, and I think I need to give it some thought before I do it. I'd like to get all the facts. I want to know what was in the food and how it got there. I absolutely believe he's known about it since December, though.

    I wonder what his family thinks of him now? Are they ashamed of him and afraid to show their faces in public, or are they busy playing golf at the country club and lunching with the ladies? What kind of people are they? What about his parents: are they living? Does he have siblings? Does he have pets? It's probably a passing mood, but at this moment, I'd like to know if there's a reason to forgive the guy because living with as much hate in my heart as I feel for what he's done will eat me alive. Also, he was not alone in whatever decision was made to go ahead and sell this food; there's a Board of Directors, and they ALL had a hand in it. I'm just so conflicted. I have to think about it some more. Aaaaargh! I can't believe I'm not jumping on this bandwagon. What the hell is wrong with me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry! I will pray for Sneezy. This is so horrible and cruel for you to lose a pet and have another one get sick. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look who's talking, Rain! You just lost your dog, and now your kitty is sick. My heart goes out to you, too. I went over to your blog, but you haven't said what's wrong with your kitty. I' very worried now. I'll be checking back with you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and appreciated, but spam and phishing are not. Comments containing links will not be approved.